Live Your Life for Today, and Speak Your Mind.
I am a down to earth person, relatable, and easy to talk to. I give and take whenever I start a new journey of coaching with someone. I am an open-minded person embracing a realistic manner in my open mindedness, spontaneous, and always seeking the fun side of any experience I have.
I chose coaching because I thrive when I support people as they try to achieve their goals; and I want to discover myself through them.
My top 5 Strengths (as per Clifton Strength Finder Assessment):
- WOO (Winning Others Over).
What I can help you achieve:
- Know the purpose of your life.
- Take steady steps towards achieving your goals.
- Capitalize on your strengths and accept your weaknesses.
- Overcome any challenges hindering your GROWTH & progress.