TASC September/October 2022
Agenda for September/October Modules 1&2
What’s in “The Art & Science of Coaching” Program?
Module I – 10 Online Classes
Once you complete Module I, you will be able to:
- Establish effective coaching session outcomes.
- Conduct a full Solution-Focused coaching conversation from beginning to end.
- Establish and demonstrate objectivity during coaching conversations.
- Deliver developmental feedback using Solution-Focused principles.
- Apply powerful questioning techniques to assist the coachee towards solutions and effective actions.
- Define the functions of the brain systems and their role in effective communication.
- Develop a positive self-image.
- Use strategies for establishing intimacy and trust.
Module II – 8 Online Classes
Once you complete Module II, you will be able to:
- Apply coaching exercises to assist the coachee to prioritize effectively and maintain the discipline to complete them.
- Use strategies to assist the coachee to create and streamline a plan of action.
- Use visualization techniques for higher brain functioning.
- Use processes to support the coachee in developing mastery of a desired skill-set over the long-term.
- Apply approaches that encourage self-awareness and recognition of developing competencies.
- Enable the coachee to access their deeper knowledge and find solutions with specific exercises.
What are the Benefits?
|Erickson Support System||WE offer a lifetime support system to help you sustain a solid career while taking firm steps into the coaching industry.|
|GROW with Your Community||Join the family and get introduced to one of the largest communities of coaches in Saudi Arabia to share knowledge and experience with your fellow coaches.|
|Start A Strong Career!||Build your coaching career through our various events and programs to jump-start and rise in your coaching career.|
- We do not require any previous experience or pre-defined skills to take this course. A great orientation would be enough to master UI/UX design.
- A computer with a good internet connection.
- Adobe Photoshop (OPTIONAL)